Call of duty: black ops III team death match archives
Ever wanted to share your musical tastes with the world on facebook and on the web in general but didn’t know which sites would allow the sharing of music? Well I’m happy to say that there are two websites that I know of that allow this sort of thing: playlist and Grooveshark. However in this tutorial I’ll show you how to use playlist and share the music you obtain with your facebook friends and the web.
The only three things you need are
- an account with facebook
- a host with worpress support
- an account with blogger
- an account with playlist
- the ability to quick share your playlist on facebook.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Sign up for an account on playlist or if you already have account sign into it.
- Create a playlist once you have an account.
- To fill up that playlist, type the name of the artist you want to add, look under the songs tab, scroll to the song/songs you want play through the songs until you find the ones you want, once you find the songs you want click the add to playlist button to add that song to your playlist.
- Once you have enough songs from a variety of artists click this button to do what is called a quick post to facebook.
- For a self hosted wordpress site however, copy the code and then you can either do a sidebar widget or you can post it like this:
You must be logged in to post a comment.