How to login to spotify using Facebook
Have you ever wanted to use Imessage on your iphone, ipod touch or ipad but didn’t know how to turn it on? Well in this tutorial I’m going to show you how to turn it on using the settings app on your particular device.
All you really need is an ios device like an iphone with the messages app and the settings app.
imessage for iphone
- Tap the settings app.
- Scroll down to the messages preference pain and tap it.
- to turn iMessage on or off simply slide the on/off switch to on or off.
- if you want to turn on Send Read Receipts that’s up to you.
- if iMessage is unavailable you can enable Send as SMS.
- in the Send and Receive preference you add your phone number and any email addresses that you might want to receive messages from.
- in the SMS/MMS settings you can enable MMS/group messaging and show the subject field and the character count.
Well there you go I’ve told you how to turn on iMessage for your particular ios device. Now go and use it well for it will in very handy in avoiding any data charges you might incur.
You must be logged in to post a comment.