How to use playlist.com and share the music with facebook and the web
Have you ever found something you like on facebook but don’t how to “like” that page of something you really like? Well in this tutorial I will show you how to “like” a page of something you really like.
The only things you need to actually like a page on facebook
- An account with facebook
- A page of something you really like
- and the ability to “like” that page of something you really like
- First you’ll need to signup for an account on facebook or if you alread have one signin to it
- Once you’ve signed into your account search for a page of something you really like.
- Let’s say I like haunted attractions and rollercoasters I’d search for haunted attractions I really like such as Netherworld, The Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse, Nightmare on 13th and Castle of Chaos and I’d “like” them at the drop of a hat.
- now to “like” that page of something you really like there is a “like” button next to the page’s picture.
- click the like button and you’ll see the word liked inside the button along with a checkmark
And there you have it you have officially “liked” the page of something you really like.
One thought on “How to like a page on facebook”
Comments are closed.