How to use Imessage on the iphone ipod touch and ipad
Ever wanted to listen to a playlist you created with spotify but didn’t know how to create one or what songs to add? In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to create a playlist on spotify and how to add songs to said playlist.
The only thing you’ll need is the spotify streaming client.
Here’s what you do to create a playlist in spotify.
- Go to the menu and click on .
- Name your playlist whatever you want.
- To make that playlist available offline change the available offline toggle from to and you should see your .
- To add music to said playlist type the artist name or song into the . Or
- go to your library.
- if you go to your library, select the songs you want like or whatever your faith is choose songs based on that.
- if you search for religious songs or artists like Rated Hero or Becoming the Archetype, select the songs you want to add like and right click on the songs you selected and select add to and then select the playlist you want to add to.
There you have it your very own playlist you can listen to anytime anywhere with a spotify premium of course. You can create different types of playlist to suit any occasion. so go out there and create your occasion specific playlist.
You must be logged in to post a comment.