House bloopers and behind the scenes-YouTube
Have you ever wanted to keep a personal recording of your favorite tv shows just so you can throw yourself a marathon on your iPod? In this tutorial I will teach how to record your favorite tv shows using the eyetv hybrid with TeraTech home media, convert that recording to iPod using format factory then sync that recording to your iPod using iTunes.
- Eyetv hybrid 2010.
- set top box or any video source
- Any up to date windows machine you have.
- TeraTech Home Media.
- Format Factory.
This tutorial teaches you how to record tv shows for personal use.
- Connect the Eyetv hybrid to the windows machine that you own.
- Connect the Eyetv hybrid to any video source be it satelite cable or antenna.
- To setup a recording in the main window of TeraTech Home Cinema click on the recordings link and select new.
- Set the time for the start of the show, then set the time for the end of the show.
- Click done and the recording will be added to the recording schedule.
- Wait until your recording is done, depending if your computer cooperates with you and the length of the show.
- When your recording is done open up Format Factory.
- In Format Factory go to the video tab and select all to mobile device.
- Select the device appropriate for your recording then click ok.
- In the next dialogue click add file then navigate and navigate to where TeraTech Home Cinema stuck your recording.
- Click OK.
- Back in the main window select the file you added earlier and click start to start the conversion process.
- Once it’s done converting which will take awhile open up iTunes then add the tv show you recorded and converted earlier.
- Attach your ipod to your computer and wait for iTunes to do it’s thing.
- Test out your recording to see if it worked.
There you have it your own recording(for personal use of course), converting and syncing system. You can use this to record the TV shows you’re into.
You must log in to post a comment.